Federation School Rules
We want our learners to:
- Be Ready
- Be Respectful
- Be Safe
Be ready to learn
- Being in the right place at the right time.
- Paying attention when adults are talking.
Be respectful of each other
- We treat others and speak with respect to others in the way that we like to be treated and spoken to.
- We say 'please' and 'thank you' to each other.
- We respect and look after each other's belongings and take care of our school.
- When a grown-up asks us to do something, we do it.
Be safe and feel safe
- We behaviour well in class and safely in the playground.
- We do not bring things into school that are dangerous and not needed for our work, play or at lunchtime.
- We keep our school a 'fight-free' zone.
We expect learners to:
- Be responsible for their actions
- If we have a problem, we speak to a grown-up and trust them to sort it out.
- We walk around the school quietly and calmly, keeping to the left in the corridor and opening doors for anyone near.